Coaching begins with your answers to four critical questions
- What are your organization’s most important business imperatives this year?
- What are the most compelling changes you would like to make in your personal leadership this year?
- How will you know that you have achieved your success goal?
- Who are the people in your organization who will be most affected by these changes?
Your answers to these questions form the framework for the coaching relationship. They ensure a direct link between developing your leadership capability and achieving your business results.
Coaching is a highly flexible process which is uniquely tailored to the needs of each individual client. It can be structured in a variety of ways from a single session to debrief 360 feedback to a comprehensive, six-month development program.
- 360° assessment: providing a behavioral mirror on current leadership behaviors
- Up to four hours of coaching per month: flexible to your calendar and commitments
- Coaching Guidebook: a journal with a rich appendix of readings, models and tools critical to your development.
- Access to all our resources: including books, research, models, and the assessments that underlie our flagship programs.